M9DX Compact Matrix Array Enclosure
The M9DX Compact Matrix Array Enclosure is a truly multi-purpose, powered speaker, designed to provide effortless audio for any mid to large sized venue. Constructed with premium components it delivers truly outstanding performance and resolution.
- Bespoke Volt engineered 12 inch coaxial drivers with a unique radial cooling system allows the M9DX to keep its quality and clarity after hours of continuous use.
- Outer cone 'ring radiator' delivers phase coherent, wideband performance.
- Coaxial Neodymium Titanium compression driver delivers sparkling clarity throughout high frequency band.
- Dual Internal class AB amplifier, directly developed from the premium Hill Chameleon, renowned for its accuracy and quality.
- Driver optimised 1750W + 440W power output.
- Neutrik Powercon and Neutrik 5pin XLR in.
- Quick Link flying system with adjustable preset splay.
- Tour ready neoprene runners.
- Manufactured from finest grade 18mm birch ply, stained and painted with a satin black finish.
- Custom acoustic foam backed perforated steel grille.
- Bi-colour status/peak LED.
Facts and Figures
- Premium High Performance Enclosure for Music venues, Churches, AV, Festivals, and Conferences
- Minimal thermal compression
- Effortless articulation
- Fully compatible with other M-series technology
|Frequency Response||55Hz to 18kHz|
|Dispersion||120 H x matrix-array controlled V|
|SPL||141 dB (147 dB crest factor 4)|
|Output Power||1750w - Mid-range Amplifier|
440w - High Frequency Amplifier
|Dimensions:||27" x 15" x 24" (W x H x D)|
note: SPL calculated @ 1m, pink noise, 6dB crest factor 2
Hill M9DX Matrix Array