M7 Concert Format
The M7 speaker is ideally suited for use in medium to large venues as part of a ground stack with the M7 Sub Bass. With standard Aero-track on both sides it's also easy to fly.
The M7 can also be used as in, out, and delay fills as part of a larger M8 system.
- Fitted with 3 bespoke, Volt engineered 12 inch coaxial drivers with a unique radial cooling system, allowing the M7 to maintain its sound quality and clarity after hours of continuous use.
- 3 coaxial drivers arranged in tri-array to maintain dispersion
- Cone 'ring radiator' design delivers phase coherent,wideband performance, allowing a 'soft' crossover to compression driver
- Coaxial Neodymium Titanium compression drivers deliver sparkling clarity throughout high frequency band.
- Internal class AB amplifier, directly developed from the premium Hill Chameleon, renowned for its accuracy and quality.
- 1800W rms, 2500W peak power.
- Switchable frequency response giving full range, or bass cut option.
- Neutrik Powercon and Neutrik XLR in and out, allowing up to 4 M7s to be daisy chained from a single feed.
- Rigging points provided by M6 eyes to the rear, and Aero track to the sides
- Metallised polyethylene runners to protect floor
- Manufactured from finest grade 18mm birch ply, stained and painted with a satin black finish.
- Custom acoustic foam backed perforated steel grille.
- Illuminated power switch, and red peak LED.
4 Permanently fitted heavy duty 5" rubber tyre wheels make the M7 an easy unit to transport and move into place.
|Frequency Response||±4 dB from 55 Hz to 18 kHz (with switchable LF filter),-6 dB at 45 Hz and 19 kHz|
|Dispersion||80° horizontal x 50° vertical.|
|SPL||141 dB peak @1m, (147dB Crest factor 4)|
|Output Power||1,800W continuous, 2,500w peak|
|Dimensions||24"(semi-trap 18" at rear) x 24" x 24" (W x H x D)|
note: SPL calculated @ 1m, pink noise, 6dB crest factor 2