Sound, Lighting, Video, Staging and Event Services
What ever you need for your event Rock-tech has the solution.
MFM Anointing Event - Excel London
Full Production - Sound, Light, LED Screen, Cameras, Stage, Power Distro, Trussing
Typical Large Event System
- FoH: 48 x Hill M10 Line Array, 12 x Hill MS218
- Control: DLive S7000, with 2nd mixer of choice for Headlining band - Dante & MADI Distribution
- Stage: 16 mixes from on stage monitor desk, Dlive c1500, 14 M1 monitors + Drum fill + M7 Side fill. ME-1 Personal Monitoring System and IEMs as required
- Luminaires: LED Pix Panels, Moving Heads, LED Colorwash, Beams, Fresnels & Profiles, Blinders, etc
- Control: Avolites Pearl Expert and Catalyst Media Server
- Rigging: Litec QX40 Trussing
- Video: 2 of 5m x 3m ground supported or Truss Hung clearView 3.91 LED screens or Christie Projection Systems (upto 20K lumen)
- Control: 5 way, live camera mix with integrated visualisation and playback
- Recording: 64 Track Multitrack live recording with post production mix services, both audio and visual.
- Web Streaming: Realtime streaming service
- FoH: Distributed and Discrete Hill M1 Speaker system for clear speech throughout your venue.
- Luminaires: Full stage 'artistic' colour wash and customised gobos
- Video: Live camera mix with integrated projection system
- Set: Fully customised set design and production to suit your needs. Incorprating corporate branding
“We were delighted with the quality of service – from the initial (competitive!) quote through to the professional setup."
“I was most impressed with the level of understanding of our needs and the sensitivity in which this was delivered – thank you!”
Small Event / Touring Rig
- FoH: Small Hill dual M10 a side and MS218 sub Speaker System, Allen-Heath SQ-6 Digital Mixing System
- Stage: 7 monitors inc drum fill.
- Luminaires: 6 x LED Profile, 12 x LED Par, 4 x Rogue R2 Moving Head, Control: Avolites
- Rigging: Litec Trussing
"I just wanted to say Thank You so much, for everything you did on sunday, it was an amazing event!"